If you have an Android smartphone, it’s necessarily to Download and install the ADB USB Driver for connecting your android device properly to your computer. if you’re flashing frimware on your mediatek device, ADB won’t be able to help you at the moment. To proceed in the flashing step you will need to download and install Android CDC Driver on your PC.
In this post, you will be provided with Android CDC Driver as well as instruction, to install it on your dedicated PC or Laptop.
Download CDC USB Driver
|Support OS||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
How to Install CDC USB Drivers for Windows?
- download the CDC USB driver, and extract it to your desire location on your computer.
- open the Device Manager then click on Action afterwards click on Add legacy hardware.
- Then on the Add legacy hardware wizard Click “Next”.
- choose advance and click “Install the hardware (Proceed)” and then click “Next“.
- Click “Show all devices“, afterwards click “Next” and then select the extracted file manually from your PC.
- To get going with installing your new hardware click “Next”.
- Click “Install” in the Windows security window.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.