In this post, You will find almost all Download Links for Samsung Odin with changelogs. Click and Download the latest available version or most suitable version according to your device model and firmware. You can Flash Stock Samsung Firmware / Custom firmware, Flash Stock/Custom Kernels, and Flash custom recoveries (CWM or TWRP). The latest version is Odin v3.13.1
There are some of the instructions on the process how to flash or install Samsung Stock ROM (firmware) on Samsung Devices using Odin Tool.
Caution: During the Flashing or installing firmware (ROM) process in using with the Odin Tool, It will wipe the data completely from the device. Afterwards, we recommend you take a step to backup all of your data before using the tool/Flashing Frimware.
How to flash stock ROM using Odin Requirements
- Windows PC
- USB data cable
How to Flash or Install Samsung Stock ROM (firmware) using Odin Tool
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If you have already installed the Samsung Drivers on the computer, then you can easily SKIP this step.
- Download the Samsung Firmware for flashing it on your device (NOTE: only download frimware that’s compatible with your device) extract it on your PC. After the extracting, you will be able to see frimware flashing files. if you have already downloaded the firmware, you can skip the step to avoid downloading it again and
- Turn Off your Samsung Device
- Now, you have just want to boot the device into the Download mode. in order To boot your Device into Download Mode: Press and Hold Volume Down, Home and Power button. When the phone will vibrate Leave the Power button to pervent to turing it off again, but you have to Keep on holding the Volume Down and Home Button till you see the boot screen thats show Download Mode.
- ON the boot screen of Download Mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In that case you just have to press the Volume up button to continue.
- Then Download and extract Odin Tool on your desire location in your computer.
- Now, Run Odin Tool and after doing that connect your Samsung Device to your PC
- Once your device is successfully connected with Odin on your computer, Odin tool will automatically recognize the device and will show you message that your device is (Added) in the lower-left log area.
- Once your device is detected by the Odin Tool, their will be a button named as “PDA” click on it and select the tar.md5 file given in the frimware file bundle that you have extracted in Step#2.
- Now, click on the “Start” button in Odin to begin the Flashing process
- when you will see a message that says Green Pass Message then just remove the USB cable from the device (during this process, your device will restart several times automatically so don’t worry).
- Your Samsung Device will now stuck at boot (boot loop). Then, You just have to boot your device into Stock Recovery Mode, To Enable that Stock Recovery mode: Press and Hold Volume UP, Home, Power button together after some seconds your phone will vibrate so let go the power button, but Keep on holding the Volume UP and Home button until you device is booted into the Recovery Mode
- In the Recovery Mode, Select Wipe Data/factory reset.
- Once the Cache Data is cleared, Select Restart Phone Now from the recovery menu.
- Now, your Samsung Device will restart without any issue with the Stock ROM you have downloaded.
[*] Data Loss Process: When you have Flash the Stock ROM on your device your data will be wipe. Therefore, we always recommend you to create a backup of your personal data before flashing the Stock ROM.
[*] If your are thinking that after Flashing Stock ROM or Downgrading Stock ROM will my phone warranty will be voided don’t worry your warranty will not be void.
[*] Credits: Samsung Mobility LLC who have created Odin tool. So all of the credit goes to them for sharing their valuble time and work with us for free