In this post, You will get the latest Download links for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Core GT-I8262D stock ROM Firmware Flash File, The Firmware File download link shared on this post is officially issued by the company. It will help you to recover the mobile phone, if you have experienced bootloop, System errors, Unbrick dead after flash, Screen Lock, Software error, update error, Pattern Lock, FRP / Google Account, hanging and dead issue. Flash the Stock Firmware using Odin Flash Tool.
Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Core GT-I8262D ROM Firmware Flash File
File Name: I8262DZCAME1_I8262DQHNAME1_CHN.zip
File Size: 661 MB
Android Version: 4.1.2
Step by step to Flash Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Core GT-I8262D ROM Firmware Flash File
Comply with those steps given underneath:
- Extract (unzip) the given firmware file
- Download Odin Tool and extract it afterwards open the execute file
- Installed the USB driver to Set up the Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Core GT-I8262D device with the PC
- hold Home + Power + Volume Down to put the device in download mode and then plug-in the data cable and press the “Volume UP” button to continue
- Connect your Samsung phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it’s slots
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the START button, sit back and wait few minutes
- When finished, the flashing device will reboot automatically and you will see a pass message in Odin.
: Use the Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Core GT-I8262D ROM firmware file and all flashing tools at your own risk
- Backup the device data to your (PC/USB).
- After flashing the firmware file on your mobile device. Therefore your all personal data will be deleted and your device is finally flashed.