In this post, You will get the latest and authentic Download links for Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360T stock ROM Firmware Flash File, The Firmware File download link shared on this post is officially issued by the company. It becomes worst when you experienced bootloop, System errors, Unbrick dead after flash, Screen Lock, Software error, update error, Pattern Lock, FRP / Google Account, hanging or dead issue. If you have faced any of these issues you have to flash your device, In order to flash your device you want a stock ROM Firmware Flash File that is given below.
The following ZIP package contains frimware Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360T ROM Firmware Flash File
File Name: S5360TXXLJ2_S5360TSKYLJ2_SKY.zip
File Size: 125 MB
Android Version: 2.3.6
Download odin: Click here
USB driver: Click here
Step by step to Flash Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360T ROM Firmware Flash File
Comply with those steps given underneath:
- Download Odin Tool and Frimware File and extract/unzip them afterwards open the execute file
- Installed the USB driver to Set up the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360T device with the PC
- hold Home + Power + Volume Down to put the device in download mode and then plug-in the data cable and press the “Volume UP” button to continue
- Connect your Samsung phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin Tool
- Add the whole frimware file to AP/PDA or manually place the (AP/BL/CP/CSC) files to it’s slots.
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the START button, sit back and wait few minutes
- When finished, the device will reboot automatically and you will see a pass message in Odin.
: Use the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360T ROM firmware file and all flashing tools at your own risk
- Backup the device data to your (PC/USB).
- After flashing the firmware file on your mobile device. Therefore your all personal data will be deleted and your device is finally flashed.