In this post, You will get the latest and official Firmware Flash File Download links of Samsung SM-J260A Stock Rom, for repairing your device if you have experienced bootloop, System errors, Unbrick dead after flash, Screen Lock, Pattern Lock, FRP / Google Account, hanging and dead problems. Flash Stock Firmware using Odin Flash Tool, You can download this file on your computer easily with step by step guide.
With this latest Samsung SM-J260A Firmware Flash File that’s free to download, you can see flash file tools and USB drivers.
Step by step to Flash Samsung SM-J260A Firmware
Follow these steps given below:
- Extract (unzip) the Samsung firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin execute file
- Installed the USB driver to Set up the Samsung SM-J260A device with the PC
- Reboot Samsung phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons then plug-in cable)
- Press the “Volume UP” button to continue
- Connect your Samsung phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it’s slots
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the START button, sit back and wait few minutes
- When finished, the flashing device will reboot automatically and you will see a pass message in Odin.
: Use the firmware file and all flashing tools at your own risk
- Backup the device data to your (PC/USB).
- Eventually during flashing the firmware file on your mobile device. Therefore your all personal data will be deleted and afterwards your device is finally flashed.
- The firmware file download link shared on this post is officially issued by the company. It will help you to recover the mobile phone, if your device ever got any software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
If you are having issue in flashing older models firmware like galaxy win gt i8558 click here
If you are having issue in flashing newer models firmware like Samsung Galaxy A6+(SM-A605GN) click here